About the Technical Account Manager Position
We're looking for a qualified Technical account manager to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. You will provide accurate٫ professional service before and after the point of sale٫ ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Technical account manager٫ you should be a tech-savvy professional٫ able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to reach clear goals.
Ultimately٫ you'll be tasked with providing technical٫ product٫ and business knowledge to support the sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
Technical Account Manager Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Train customers to use products successfully
- Give developers with clients’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Analyze customers’ needs and recommend upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Communicate with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Build best practices
- Keep track of sales performance metrics
Technical Account Manager Requirements
- Some work experience as a Technical account manager
- Solid technical background with hands-on expertise in digital technologies
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- The ability to understand customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field