About the Customer Service Representative Position
Our customer service representative٫ or CSR٫ will act as a connection٫ providing product/services information and resolving developing problems that our clients might face with precision and competence.
The best CSRs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant٫ empathetic٫ and intensely communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless٫ and our CSRs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Handle high amounts of incoming calls
- Produce sales leads
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive discussion
- Provide accurate٫ valid and comprehensive information by using the right methods/tools
- Reach personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Manage complaints٫ provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions٫ process customer accounts٫ and file documents
- Follow communication procedures٫ guidelines٫ and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Customer Service Representative Requirements
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of not just reaching٫ but exceeding quota requirements
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Experience with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task٫ prioritize٫ and control time effectively
- High school degree
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Customer Service Representative
Post this Customer Service Representative job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.