About the Call Center Supervisor Position
We are looking for a capable Call center supervisor to organize and direct the staff of our call center. You'll be responsible for assessing their work and giving them the kind of feedback that maximizes their performance.
Our call center supervisor must have customer service and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills٫ plus be able to lead and motivate a team. You'll be organized٫ reliable٫ and results-oriented.
Your goal will be consistent٫ excellent performance from your team to support out company's drive toward sustainable business growth.
Call Center Supervisor Responsibilities
- Help us create targets for individuals and teams
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure team performance with key metrics such as call abandonment٫ calls waiting٫ etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance٫ established procedures etc.
- Keep management well-informed about issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
Call Center Supervisor Requirements
- Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar supervisory position
- Experience in customer service is essential
- Proficient in English; Good knowledge of additional languages will be a definite plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High school diploma