About the Advertising Account Executive Position
We’re looking for an experienced Advertising Account Executive to join our team. As an Advertising Account Executive, you’re a multitasking maestro. You’ve demonstrated an ability to keep a lot of plates spinning, from managing existing clients and acquiring new ones to collaborating with the agency’s creative team to deliver campaigns on time and under budget.
Read on to learn more about your day-to-day responsibilities with our agency. We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Advertising Account Executive Responsibilities
- Communicating daily with your clients to learn about their needs, budget, deadlines, and target market
- Submitting campaign proposals to clients and other agency staff for approval and feedback
- Working with the creative department to create and deliver advertising campaigns that meet each client’s requirements and budget
- Implementing campaign quality control measures to ensure client satisfaction
- Assessing the success of campaigns and making adjustments as needed
- Resolving problems or delays swiftly to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Selling the agency’s advertising services and negotiating new contracts to help grow the business
- Ensuring excellent client retention rates by evaluating at-risk accounts
- Completing reports and other administrative tasks
Advertising Account Executive Requirements
We expect all our candidates to have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in advertising, marketing, business administration, public relations, or a similar field
- [1+] years of experience as an Advertising Account Executive or within a similar role
- Knowledge of best practices for both traditional and digital advertising
- Experience using popular advertising and marketing platforms, including [x]
- Strong project management skills, particularly the ability to ensure seamless communication between clients and agency staff
- An eagerness to work in a competitive and fast-paced industry that offers new challenges each day
Find this Advertising Account Executive job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Advertising Account Executive?
Qualified Advertising Account Executives possess strong sales, creative, and customer service skills. They’re uber organized and capable of managing multiple client accounts simultaneously without compromising the success of each campaign.
Who does an Advertising Account Executive report to?
This will depend on the size of the agency. At smaller agencies, Advertising Account Executives may report to the agency owner or general manager. Larger agencies may employ account supervisors, whose responsibilities include managing Advertising Account Executives.
What is the salary range for an Advertising Account Executive?
The average salary range for an Advertising Account Executive is $35,000 to $65,000.
Hire an Advertising Account Executive
Post this Advertising Account Executive job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.