About the Art Director position
Our organization is seeking a creatively oriented art director to work in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will love the challenge of discovering what makes customers “click.” The Art Director cooperates and collaborates with a design team to conceptualize an overall concept.
Art Director responsibilities are:
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in collaboration with the copywriter
- Visualize ideas using sketches٫ storyboards٫ and roughs.
- Understand marketing initiatives٫ strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with other members of your creative team across a variety of types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Provide directions to other designers while managing and delegating responsibility
- Present completed ideas to clients or team members
- Remain current on all trends and maintain best practices
Art Director requirements are:
- Proven working experience as Art director
- Hands on experience with logo design٫ typography٫ color٫ web layout design٫ print production٫ image selection and package design
- Proficient use of visual design and wire-framing tools٫ including InDesign٫ Photoshop٫ and Illustrator.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills complemented by a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take direction well
- Give direction efficiently
- Be willing to work with a team٫ and have strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
Hire an Art Director
Post this Art Director job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now