About the Marketing Specialist Position
We desire an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to bolster our marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach a variety of targets. From brand awareness to product promotion٫ your expertise is vital.
You should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends as well as generate creative ideas. An outstanding Market Specialist will be passionate about the field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts٫ principles and tactics.
Your goal is to help our reputation and growth by delivering effective marketing programs.
Marketing Specialist responsibilities are:
- Procure answers about consumer habits٫ requirements٫ and trends٫ through market research.
- Conceptualize and crystallize ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in marketing activities٫ both outbound and inbound٫ by demonstrating expertise in a variety of areas (content development and optimization٫ advertising٫ events planning etc.)
- Communicate and collaborate with external vendors in the execution of promotional events and campaigns
- Coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts through collaboration with marketing and other professionals
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through a multiplicity of channels٫ ensuring channel is appropriate (social media٫ e-mail٫ TV etc.)
- Assist in analysis of marketing data (campaign results٫ conversion rates٫ traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Marketing Specialist requirements are:
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of elements of marketing٫ including traditional and digital forms (such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Skilled in MS Office٫ marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics٫ Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML٫ CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized; detail oriented; exceptional in the areas of communication and writing
- Creative٫ with a commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing٫ communications or equivalent
Hire a Marketing Specialist
Post this Marketing Specialist job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now