About the Assistant Director position
We are looking for a skilled Assistant Director who will provide assistance with departmental planning and monitoring progress٫ helping to attain objectives of productivity and employee satisfaction. Your duties will also include working to enhance productivity and ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
You should be well-versed in performance and operations management and competent in assuming delegated duties. We also expect you to be a capable leader and a critical thinker٫ ready to solve problems before they become obstacles.
Assistant Director responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with the director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Participate in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department
- Control scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Oversee the attainment of objectives by the department and the compliance of its processes with regulations and internal policies
- Perform staffing operations٫ such as hiring٫ training٫ evaluating etc.
- Participate in budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Prepare reports and submit them to the director or other executives
- Take other tasks as assigned by the director
Assistant Director requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on an Assistant Director or other relevant position
- Significant experience in performance and operations management
- Excellent knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
- Good practical experience with MS Office٫ relational databases and software (such as ERP)
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Strong organizational٫ problem-solving and leadership skills
- BSc or BA degree in business administration or other relevant area field; MSc or MA degree will be a bonus
Hire an Assistant Director
Post this Assistant Director job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now