About the Community Manager position
If you are a tech-savvy professional٫ experienced in social media٫ PR and promotional events٫ we would like to meet you.
The ideal Community Manager has exceptional oral and written communication skills. They have the ability to develop engaging and unique content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills. You should also possess the ability to moderate community conversations٫ both online and offline.
Ultimately٫ you will act as the face and voice of our brand and the management of all community communication.
Community Manager responsibilities are:
- Ensure that communication and social media campaigns align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging content in a variety of forms٫ such as text٫ image٫ and video٫ for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in community building and brand awareness boosting events.
- Ensure brand consistency by communicating with Marketing٫ PR٫ and Communications teams.
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to keep up-to-date on new features and products
- Build relationships with customers٫ potential customers٫ industry professionals and journalists
- Stay informed on trends in digital technology.
Community Manager requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum٫ launching an ambassador program٫ creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics٫ and to utilize those metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Hands on experience with brand management through social media
- Monitor website traffic and customer engagement through metrics٫ and be able to interpret those metrics.
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and marketing practices
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field