About the Business Manager position
We are looking for a skilled Business Manager who will manage the work of our company's personnel. Your duties will include ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future. Ultimately٫ you will be responsible for ensuring the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
We expect you to be be well-versed in all aspects of business. You should be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
Business Manager responsibilities are:
- Create business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Create goals and objectives that contribute to company's growth and prosperity
- Review company's resources and make sure they allow to complete company's activities (e.g. people٫ material٫ equipment etc.)
- Oversee and manage the work of employees٫ providing feedback and consulting to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Optimize company's operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Build relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Collect external and internal data٫ analyze it and prepare reports on the analysis results
- Evaluate overall company performance against its objectives
- Represent the company in events٫ conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal regulations and guidelines
Business Manager requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Business Manager or other relevant position
- Significant experience with research methods and data analysis techniques
- Good practical experience with MS Office٫ databases and information systems
- In-depth understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc or BA degree in Business Management or other relevant area; MSc or MA degree will be a bonus