About the Help Desk Manager Position
We're looking for a qualified Help Desk Manager to join our growing team. You'll be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve customers' technical issues.
As a Help Desk Manager٫ you should have a solid technical background as well as some customer service experience. An empathetic and problem-solving attitude٫ plus the ability to motivate your team toward specific goals٫ are all essential skills to perform well in this position.
All in all٫ we want you to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
Help Desk Manager Responsibilities
- Manage our help desk team and evaluate their performance
- Maintain timely and accurate customer service on a daily basis
- Recruit٫ train٫ and support help desk representatives and technicians
- Set high customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily٫ weekly٫ and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams٫ like product developers
Help Desk Manager Requirements
- Some successful work experience as an integral or managerial part of a team Help Desk
- Hands-on experience with help desk and remote control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service orientation with a problem-solving٫ can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science٫ Information Technology or relevant field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Help Desk Manager
Post this Help Desk Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.