About the Dispatcher Position
We're looking for a reliable Dispatcher to act as a contact position for emergency and non-emergency calls. You'll receive requests٫ transmit messages and track vehicles.
The exemplary candidate will be an excellent communicator and able to remain calm and composed٫ especially in emergency situations. You must be able to multi-task as well as take the proper action with little supervision.
The goal is to allow different parties to communicate well by guaranteeing the accurate and timely transmission of information.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Prioritize calls according to need and concern
- Use radio٫ phone or computer to send crews٫ vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations
- Watch the route and status of units on the ground to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Provide field units with information about orders٫ traffic٫ obstacles and requirements
- Enter data in computer system and keep logs and records of calls٫ activities and other information
- Some experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of appropriate methods (CAD)
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgment and critical thinking
- High school diploma
Hire a Dispatcher
Post this Dispatcher job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now