About the Call Center Representative Position
We’re seeking a personable, customer service oriented individual to join our team as a Call Center Representative. As the primary link between our company and both current and potential clients, you’ll be responsible for providing top-notch assistance to those reaching out to us over the phone.
In addition to having excellent customer service skills, you’ll also need to be detail-oriented and able to find solutions in a timely, efficient manner.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities
- Handle inbound and outbound client calls in a timely manner
- Follow company’s call center scripts
- Respond to customer needs efficiently and accurately, whether troubleshooting a problem, fielding a complaint, or assisting with other issues
- Work with the client to verify or clarify information
- Diffuse angry or upset clients as needed
- Build relationships with customers based on trust and reliability
- Record all conversations in CRM software, leaving accurate notes in case the client calls back and needs further assistance
- Make sales or recommend additional services and products to customers
- Attend all necessary training as needed
Call Center Representative Requirements
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably as a Call Center Representative
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Superb verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, particularly CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Quick and accurate typing skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Bilingual speakers preferred
Find this Call Center Representative job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Call Center Representative?
A good Call Center Representative will have a customer service oriented personality, striving to give all of our clients an excellent experience when they reach out to us. Whether helping them resolve issues or addressing complaints, they’re able to assist.
Who does a Call Center Representative report to?
A Call Center Representative typically reports to a Call Center Manager.
What is the salary range for a Call Center Representative?
The salary range for a Call Center Representative is $28,000 to $45,000.