About the Call Center Representative Position
We're on the lookout for a Call Center Representative to be the primary link between our company and our current and potential customers.
We're looking for someone who can tackle customer issues٫ complaints٫ and inquiries head on –all while keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of their decision-making and communication.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls with efficiency and courtesy
- Follow conversation prompts and scripts when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs; clarify their information; research their issues; then provide solutions and/or alternatives to solve their problems
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile when you can
- Keep accessible٫ comprehensive records of all conversations in our call center database
- Attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet or exceed personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Call Center Representative Requirements
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Proven track record of over-achievement on quotas
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills٫ plus active listening skills
- Comfortability with CRM systems and best practices
- Empathetic customer focus٫ flexibility to manage many different personality types
- Ability to multi-task٫ set priorities٫ and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Call Center Representative
Post this Call Center Representative job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.