About the Digital Marketing Manager position
The Digital Marketing Manager develops٫ implements٫ tracks٫ and optimizes digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of concepts regarding marketing tools٫ strategies٫ and integrated digital marketing campaigns. You should be able to lead a digital marketing campaign from conception to full execution. The Digital Marketing manager ensures that campaigns launch on time٫ and within budget. You will work with a variety of other teams including marketing٫ programmers٫ and vendors.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities are:
- Plan and execute all web٫ SEO/SEM٫ marketing database٫ email٫ social media٫ and display advertising campaigns.
- Design٫ create٫ and maintain social media presence.
- Measure and report on digital marketing campaign performance٫ and assess these against goals such as ROI and KPIs.
- Optimize spend and performance based on trend insights.
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies.
- Plan٫ execute٫ and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience by collaborating with internal teams
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience using analytical ability٫ looking across multiple channels.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emergent technologies; provide thought leadership; provide perspective for adoption when appropriate.