About the Digital Media Specialist Position
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Media Specialist to join our marketing team. Using new digital media tools, you’ll be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts.
Do you have experience with advertising and carrying out promotional activities? Can you create content for websites, podcasts, and blogs? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Digital Media Specialist Responsibilities
- Design and execute digital media campaigns in line with business goals
- Coordinate and create digital content, including but not limited to press releases, websites, podcasts, blog posts, and videos
- Work closely and coordinate with marketing, sales, and product development teams
- Monitor and update all social media channels
- Strive to improve web presence
- Develop and track ROIs and KPIs
- Suggest and implement strategies for marketing improvement
- Gain insight into competitors’ strategies
- Keep up-to-date on digital media trends and patterns
Digital Media Specialist Requirements
- [3+] years of experience as a Digital Media Specialist or in a similar role
- BA/BSc in digital media, marketing, or related field; qualification in web design preferred
- Experience working with content management systems, such as WordPress
- Proficient with media editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop or Final Cut Pro
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
Find this Digital Media Specialist job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Digital Media Specialist?
A good Digital Media Specialist is a strong written, verbal, and visual communicator. Whether creating a website that appeals to the viewer or writing compelling copy of a blog post, no detail is overlooked. You create a digital view of an organization that stands out against its competitors.
Who does a Digital Media Specialist report to?
Digital Media Specialists report to the director of marketing.
What is the salary range for a Digital Media Specialist?
The average salary range for a Digital Media Specialist is $36,000 to $66,000.