About the SEO Manager Position
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts.This includes onsite and offsite optimization٫ as well as keyword expansion research. The SEO manager oversees paid search campaigns٫ leading them to success.
We are looking for a cogent and insightful professional who is a a great collaborator. The SEO Manager works with a variety of teams٫ so great communication skills are a must. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
The SEO Manager ensures that content is optimized٫ and is search engine friendly to ensure an increase in company profitability.
SEO Manager responsibilities are:
- Development and execution of successful SEO strategies
- Team management of SEO specialists
- Guide content teams through keyword research
- Recommend fixes for technical SEO issues
- Optimize paid search copy٫ website content٫ and landing pages.
- Oversee off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Report on aspects of SEO such as traffic and rankings٫ collect data.
- Optimize campaigns through work with social media and PPC teams.
- Remain current on SEO trends as well as integrated marketing trends.
SEO Manager requirements are:
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor٫ Screaming Frog٫ MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics٫ WebTrends)
- Great communication٫ leadership٫ and organizational skills.
- Numerical aptitude and skill٫ combined with an analytical outlook and mindset.
- BSc/BA in Marketing٫ Business or related field
- Proven experience in the role of SEM manager٫ SEO Manager٫ or similar.