About the Front Desk Representative Position
We're looking for an agreeable Front Desk Representative to be the first point of contact for all of our on-site visitors. You'll be maintaining and executing on all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly٫ easygoing personality in addition to being perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints٫ learn quickly٫ and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
We want you to make our guests and visitors feel appreciated and valued while on our premises.
Front Desk Representative Responsibilities
- Keep our front desk clean٫ presentable and stocked with all the necessary material (pens٫ forms٫ paper٫ etc)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them. Take and deliver messages as necessary
- Receive incoming letters٫ packages٫ etc and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence٫ securing parcels٫ etc
- Check٫ sort٫ and forward emails as required
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements٫ schedules٫ etc)
Front Desk Representative Requirements
- Some experience as a front desk representative٫ agent٫ or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax٫ printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Front Desk Representative
Post this Front Desk Representative job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.