About the Social Media Strategist position
We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. The Social Media Strategist develops and implements a comprehensive social media strategy٫ aimed at increasing our web traffic and our brand awareness.
As a Social media strategist٫ you should have excellent multitasking skills٫ because you will be handling all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you are creative٫ and have ideas about how to present a brand on a multiplicity of social media channels٫ we would like to talk to you.
Ultimately٫ you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
Social Media Strategist responsibilities are:
- Achieve marketing targets through design of social media strategies
- Manage٫ create and publish original٫ high quality content
- Keep content on social media up-to-date
- Collaborate and communicate with writers and designers to ensure content is appealing and informative for the reader
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate communication between client and company by responding to queries٫ getting reveiws٫ or organizing chats (and other methods)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest means by which to optimize content
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams on social media strategy in order to maintain a cohesive brand strategy across social media.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
Social Media Strategist requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics and how to apply these
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and produce content to meet these preferences
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent written and verbal communication٫ and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field