About the Senior Product Manager position
We are looking for a reliable Senior Product Manager who will organize product development and ensure high ROI. Your duties will include translating ideas into strategy and features٫ and following product development from start to finish.
A successful candidate should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. It is also required to be professional٫ confident and be able to understand which ideas will and which won’t work.
Senior Product Manager responsibilities are:
- Build and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from customers٫ stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements٫ features and end products
- Collaborate with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Supervise and support product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Prepare and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Organize product releases properly and ensure the compliance with schedule
- Prepare recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Prepare recommendations to track product use and impact on end users
Senior Product Manager requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on Product Manager or other relevant position
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in Agile environment
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Strong organizational٫ leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
- BSc or BA in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other related area
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Senior Product Manager
Post this Senior Product Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.