HR Officer interview questions
Your high-potential candidate is an experienced, interested admin pro with knowledge of HR principles and concepts. They have an eye for detail, a calm vibe and awesome communication skills. Plus, they are great multitaskers and know how to prioritize confidentiality.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- Describe the hiring process from start to finish. What’s your role?
- What are the most important company policies?
- Are there any policies you don’t agree with? Why?
- How do you stay motivated?
- What would you do if an employee asked you for confidential info?
- What perks and benefits equal great employee engagement?
- What does company culture mean to you? What would you change to boost diversity?
- What HR tech have you used before?
Behavioral interview questions
- How did you handle the most stressful situation you have ever found yourself in at work?
- Describe a time you had to work with someone you didn’t like. What happened?
- Describe a time you had to resolve a conflict between coworkers.
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now