Recruitment Manager interview questions
High-quality candidates will have tons of experience with different recruiting techniques including assessments, social media sourcing and interview formats. They’ll have great analytical and decision making skills as well as a deep understanding of labor legislation.
Top tip: Diversity is key for a thriving workplace. Keep an eye out for management and exec-level candidates from varying backgrounds and aim to eliminate bias from your hiring process.
Problem solving interview questions
- How would you convince a hiring manager that recruitment is a priority?
- Which ATS stands out from the crowd? Given our company size and hiring needs, which would you recommend for us?
- What would you do if a new hire dropped out?
- What would you say if a hiring manager asked you to fill a role in 10 days?
- Give an example of a Boolean search string you’d use to source candidates for X role?
Role-specific interview questions
- When are group interviews the way to go?
- How do you identify potential deal-breakers?
- What social networks are best to boost employer brand?
- What are the top recruiting KPIs and how do you track them?
- How do you reduce hiring bias?
Behavioral interview questions
- Have you ever implemented a system to reduce cost-per-hire. How did you come up with it?
- How do you deal with high-expectation/quick-to-reject hiring managers?
- How do you attract diverse candidates?
- How do you keep up-to-date with labor regulation changes?