About the Job Coach position
We are looking for a competent Job coach to help people enhance their strengths and improve their job skills. You may work with professionals who want guidance for career development or people with disabilities who need assistance in functioning in a workplace.
A job coach must be a mentor eager to support their fellow people. You must be able to discover people’s strengths and weaknesses and tell them what works best for them. Having communication skills partnered with critical thinking are prerequisites for this job.
Job Coach responsibilities are:
- Acting as a mentor to employees
- Informing employees about their duties/assignments
- Evaluating employees strengths and weaknesses
- Implementing strategies to help guide employees
- Monitoring employee performance
Job Coach requirements are:
- Experience as a Job Coach/Trainer
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent motivational skills
- Familiar with MS Office softwares
- Great problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc degree in Education٫ Business or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Job Coach
Post this Job Coach job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.