About the Marketing Assistant position
The Marketing Assistant supports the marketing department of the company in primary administrative duties. You will assist in the organization of campaigns as well as the development of marketing strategies. Your work is integral to the smooth operations of the marketing department as well as acquisition of brand goals and long term company growth.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities are:
- Guarantee functionality and coordination of marketing department by successfully completing daily administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Support marketing executives in project organization
- Analyze consumer rating reports and questionnaires while conducting relevant market research.
- Utilize a variety of marketing analytics techniques in order to glean relevant data (social media٫ web analytics٫ rankings etc.)
- Keep spreadsheets up-to-date with both financial and non-financial information; update databases and inventories with statistical information as well as financial information
- Assist in the organization and facilitation of campaigns٫ traditional or digital٫ and facilitate their success.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Create and post content on company’s website and social media platforms.
- Generate marketing literature in an effort to augment presence of the company in the market.
- Communicate with clients in a direct fashion in order to facilitate trusting and long lasting relationships.
Marketing Assistant requirements are:
- Previous٫ proven experience in the position of Marketing Assistant or comparable role
- Working understanding of principles of office management and marketing
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines٫ as demonstrated in the workplace
- Fabulous organizational skills٫ communication skills٫ and people skills٫ with a customer oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office٫ marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools٫ Online analytics٫ Google Adwords etc.)
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing٫ Business or other relevant field is considered a substantial advantage
Hire a Marketing Assistant
Post this Marketing Assistant job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now