About the Regional Sales Manager position
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company.
To be successful in this role٫ you should have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
Ultimately٫ you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
Regional Sales Manager responsibilities are:
- Forecasting annual٫ quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Creating sales plans
- Supporting manager with operation
- Evaluating sales performance
- Reviewing the annual budget
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Discovering opportunities for growth
- Enhancing sales performance
- Suggesting new ideas about the products/services
Regional Sales Manager requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager
- Ability to analyze the statistics of sales
- Ability to lead and oversee a sales team
- Familiar with CRM (software)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- BA/BSc degree in Marketing٫ Sales٫ Business Administration or a related field