About the Payroll Clerk position
We are looking for a qualified Payroll Clerk to assist in all activities regarding the management of employee compensation in the company. You will undertake a variety of tasks such as entering payroll information٫ calculating wages and making payments.
An excellent payroll clerk has great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and will have good maths skills to make the necessary calculations. The ideal candidate will be a thorough professional with good communication abilities.
The goal is to carry out all payroll procedures with speed and accuracy.
Payroll Clerk responsibilities are:
- Preparing reports for management team٫ finance department etc.
- Receiving approvals from management for payments
- Processing taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keeping track of hourly rates٫ wages٫ compensation benefit rates٫ new hire information etc.
- Addressing issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors needed
Payroll Clerk requirements are:
- Experience as a Payroll Clerk
- Knowledge of the payroll system
- Familiar with MS Office
- Great time-management skills
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc in Business or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Payroll Clerk
Post this Payroll Clerk job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.